Latest Fascinations


I wanted to share this collection of items that recently caught my attention, as a way of updating you all on my current state of mind. This is everything that has been inspiring me lately, whether it be completed works of art or just a single concept. Here is a travel log to my wandering mind. Enjoy. 


Pusheen. 

Always Pusheen.

I'm way behind on the trend but I recently discovered my passion for the little fat cartoon cat and all the relevant merchandise. 

I enjoy the simplicity of the symbolic Pusheen cat, and I respect all the ways this icon has established a successful brand and continues to put out fresh content. 




Brush Lettering. 
I'm following along with a workbook that teaches you the necessary methods and terminology, but I just have an overall appreciation for this artistic font form. Now that Etsy is slowing, but surely, taking over the world in all its hand-painted glory, I figured I was bound to fall into brush lettering at some point. I'm at a point where I feel like brush lettering might just be a lazy version of calligraphy but the jury is still out.



Everything Amy Sedaris, 

....but especially this video 

(by New York Magazine.) 

She is an eclectic genius and my new style icon. Truly left wondering where she has been my whole life. 



Creative Bulletin Boards & Cork Board Art 

For no other reason than I want one of my own

Source 

Source

Ellen Degeneres' standup comedy special on Netflix- Relateable 


It made me laugh out loud many times, which is something I rarely find myself doing.




Popular Posts